2017 I-NUF Call for Abstracts
We invite abstract submissions for the METRANS International Urban Freight Conference. Abstracts are due by
May 15, 2017. DUE DATE EXTENDED TO MAY 26, 2017. THE CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS NOW CLOSED.
We are soliciting abstracts for both conference presentations and papers on the following topics:
- Local/last mile pickup and delivery
- Trade nodes and hubs – ports, airports, distribution hubs
- Freight modes – trucking, rail, water
- Urban modeling and planning
- New technology
- Changing consumption, production and spatial organization
- Best practices
Sustainability is a cross-cutting theme. We welcome papers on environmental impacts or mitigation strategies in all thematic areas. We also welcome proposals for special sessions.
Abstract Submission Requirements
Abstracts must be submitted by May 26, 2017. The abstract is limited to 500 words and must include 1) a statement of the research, methodology, and data and 2) a brief summary of results and conclusions. Submit as a word file. The format for abstracts is as follows:
- Topic area (from above list)
- Authors with full contact information
- Indicate whether you plan to send in a final paper or final presentation
- Abstract text
If a sufficient number of complementary papers are submitted, METRANS will invite authors to submit to a special journal issue.
Submit abstracts to email@example.com
May 26, 2017 – deadline for abstract submissions
July 15, 2017 - abstracts reviewed and authors notified of results
Presentations and Papers will be posted on the METRANS website after the event unless the author or authors advise us otherwise.